|75D||$85,500||Battery and Range:|
|90D||$95,500||75D 75 kWh Battery 237 miles range (EPA)|
|100D||$98,500||90D 90 kWh Battery 257 miles range (EPA)|
|P100D||$135,500||100D 100 kWh Battery 295 miles range (EPA)|
|Horsepower:||328 to 532 hp||P100D AWD 100 kWh Battery 289 miles range (EPA)|
|Acceleration & Top Speed:||Warranty:|
|75D 0-60 mph 6.0 seconds 130 mph top speed||8 year, infinite mile battery and drive unit warranty|
|90D 0-60 mph 4.8 seconds 155 mph top speed||4 year, 50,000 mile limited warranty|
|100D 0-60 mph 4.8 seconds 155 mph top speed|
|P100D 0-60 mph 2.9 seconds 155 mph top speed|
Built on the Tesla platform, the battery’s location on the floor gives Model X an extremely low center of gravity, reducing the risk of rollover common in SUVs. Without an engine, Model X has a crumple zone much larger than other SUVs to absorb the energy of a front end impact. Along with standard active safety features, crash tests indicate that Model X will receive a 5-star safety rating in all categories, the first SUV ever to do so.
Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats from even a tight parking space, while traditional SUV doors or Minivan sliding doors would not grant any access. With only a foot of clearance on either side, Falcon Wing doors articulate smoothly up and out of the way, allowing passengers to enter from both front and rear directions. The side and overhead opening is so large that parents can buckle children in without ducking or straining and without bumping their child's head on the roof. Doors can even open in a very narrow space, making entry and exit from the rear seats easier than from the front. If the parking space is too tight for doors to open, Model X is equipped with the “Summon” feature the vehicle will park itself, if you are outside of the vehicle, you can activate it, and then ease out of the parking space.
A panoramic windshield extends past the conventional roof line, opening the view to the sky. The interior is minimalist but very modern. Vehicles industrial interior design is very unique which you'll this the rear seats are floating on air.
Model X is the world’s cleanest SUV on the inside. With a HEPA filter system, medical-grade air can fill the cabin, no matter what is going on outside. There are three modes: circulate with outside air, re-circulate inside air and a bioweapon defense mode that creates positive pressure inside the cabin to protect occupants.
Model X Specs
- Regular over-the-air updates add safety and navigation features, enhance performance and improve the driver experience
- Access to Tesla's expanding Supercharger network
- Maps and navigation with real time traffic information
- GPS enabled Homelink
- Active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, have begun rolling out through over-the-air updates
- Electric All-Wheel Drive for maximum efficiency and traction
- Parking sensors and blind spot warning
- Full LED headlamps
- Power-folding, heated side mirrors
- Up to four LATCH child seat attachments
- Largest glass panoramic windshield in production, providing unparalleled views
- Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats, even from tight parking spaces
- Automatic keyless entry
- Automatic rear liftgate
- Largest interior storage capacity of its class: 77 cubic feet in the six seat interior configuration
- Front trunk with room for luggage, strollers or two golf bags
- 8 year, infinite mile battery and drive unit warranty
- 4 year, 50,000 mile limited warranty